Monday, June 11, 2012

My Little Pony Flipbook Project

Today was my first day working at Reader's Digest! It was a very busy Monday.

My first assignment was working on the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Royal Wedding.

The Assignment was to design a flip book to go along with the My Little Pony children books. Using the DVD I captured several screencaps and transfered the files over to Adobe Indesign. The Measurements were width was 5 1/2 inches and height was 2 1/2 inches. Then we had to print 22 pages in color and in high resolution. After the printing we bounded the flip book. I turned it into my boss along with several art directors and I should get feedback and then edit, revise, and print.

The scene I decied to go with the big kiss at the end of the wedding. It was very cute and had the best shots. in the beginning of the scene the new husband and wife just leave the alter and wave to all the other little ponies. They kiss on the balcony. I plan to add on several more pages to this project, my goal is atleast 35 by the end of this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment