Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fisher Price Box Display

I was assigned to design a box display for Fisher Price. Box displays tend to be bought in bulk for shelves by clients like : Costco, Sam's Club, TJMaxx, Target and other stores. The image below is my first draft.

The display was originally meant for the Easter Holiday. 

Editor Notes#1:
Move the Zoo books down on the lower level
Move the Noah's Arks books in the lower left hand corner
Shrink the White circle Logo
Remove the $8.99 price



Version #2:
My Editor's and the Reader's Digest marketing team decided to divided my box set in half, and instead of a holiday theme we went with the generic.

Here is the final result. This project was very fun and interesting because I had to look at the different perspectives and had to think of how it would look like on a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment