Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nativity Box Part 2


(left)Here is the layout I designed for the inside of the boxset. This will be the backdrop for the Nativity scene. I decided to keep it spacious and simple due to the age bracket of children of 4-6. Also in the foreground the press-outs will be played in the front. The surrounding frames will be bleed around the inner corners of the box, allowing the  plastic casing to fit as well.

(right) Over here is the inside flap that will be displayed when you open the mock book. Here I decided to create a dessert scene in the background (which consists of sheep,rolling hills, Shepards, and a beautiful city in the distance and a blue starry sky.) In the foreground is a boy with his dog and and a green bush. The bush was purposely placed in the right corner because I designed it so it would bleed into the foreground into the Nativity stage.

The Next step of this process is to print and insert my art work into the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment