Friday, July 20, 2012

Marvel Avenger's Movie Flip Book


 I was assigned to design a lot of the content for the Marvel Avenger's Movie Flipbook. This book is based off the movie.

Assignment:
Design 1 inside cover
Design the dicuts for the flip book
Design 2 spreads of story
2 Flipbooks: 144 pages of screen grabs from the film.



 This is a mock up dummy of the flip book I made. This book is a total of 72 pages. In this scene there is a group of cars exploding in the street. This entire clip is 4 seconds long.





(Right) I designed an inside cover for the Marvel Avenger's Flip Book. There will be 3 individual character stories (Ironman,Hulk,and Thor) inside of the book. 
This was my first spread design. Each page only had a single sentence of text so instead of creating a text box or doing text wrap around the image I created a rectangular shape with a cut edge. I did this because I wanted to make my design cohesive. 

Editor's reviews #1:
-Change the red to a brighter shade.
-Turn the font to double Black
-On page 4 move the red bar to the right side of the page vertically. 



Editor's Review #2:
-Change the red to a bright gold/yellow. 

This is the finished look for my Ironman Spread.


 (left side) The left side is the inside page of the book. Here I deiced to go with the Avenger's logo. (Right side) is my spread. The white space will be a dicut.












No comments:

Post a Comment